This isn’t going to be one of those lists that has a whole bunch of ‘must-see’ destinations. Why? Because the list would with be very short: ‘Everything’, or very long. So here’s what I want to do before I become an ‘Old Person’. After that, I’m sure I’ll be happy pottering around in my garden, encouraging my grand-nieces and nephews to travel the world like I did. The list isn’t finished yet – I’ll keep adding to it as I feel like it 🙂
1. Learn some type of martial arts so that I’m comfortable with it, and comfortable with my self-defense skills. Doesn’t need to be a ‘brand-name’ type 🙂
2. Learn a fourth language fluently.
3. Teaching English in some exotic location.
4. Volunteer and ‘make a difference’ for at least 6 months.
5. Become a Dive Master.
6. Become a qualified teacher in Australia.
7. Have a great blog I can proudly show to family and friends.
8. Become a ‘good’ photographer.
9. Learn how to crew a yacht and sail to some beautiful islands.